MUST DO FOR ACCEPTING THE Honesty AWARD:
1.You must brag about it
2.You must include the name of the blogger who bestowed the award on you and link back to the blogger
3.You must choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends (lol).
4.Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
5.List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!
Thanks to Hadassah for nominating me for this lovely award!
10 Honest Things
1. Helium balloons make me very happy! If I was ever an over-indulged celebrity, my diva behaviour would be illustrated by requesting that the bedroom ceiling of my hotel room be covered with helium balloons in the colour of my choice (a colour I would have chosen 30mins prior to showing up to said-destination, can you say DIVA!).
2. I have fantasises of going bald, men have it so easy when it comes to hair.
3. I think in song, to say I am musically & lyrically orientated is a bit of an understatement here. I’ve been known to quote anyone from Jigga to The Fray on all things, after all, if the song fits…
4. Cats love me and the feeling is very mutual. The way people feel about babies, is how I feel about kitty cats.
5. Marriage has made me jaded, not that I have ever actually been married, but I have yet to see a marriage that works. In the same breath, I am the most hopeless romantic you’ll meet and I’m secretly rooting for a happy-ending.
6. If I was ever to fall into a vat of radioactive waste and gain super powers my top two powers would be to able to teleport and to be fluent in every language known to man.
7. There are certain words in the English language that make my skin crawl, like…”knickers” and “soiled” *shudder*
8. I hate avocado! I don’t get how anyone can eat anything that colour, so tasteless and so slimey!!!
9. I have been “in love” with two people in my life; the one reciprocated the same sentiment, the other did not. I still talk to both of them every now and again.
10. Honestly, I am running out of honest things to say in this meme, that I haven’t already divulged in other memes on my blog :-)
I tag...Don't Believe a Word I Write
Hoza Friday: I am done, done, done with freaking 13hour working days! Why people must feel the need to do last minute changes to the scope of work that needs to be done is beyond me. I'm miss my own cooking, am tired of buying take-away. This weekend all i want is some full-body massage, preferably being performed by some delectable GQ-esque model of a man, wearing nothing but a loin cloth and feeding me grapes. Instead, i will settle for getting my hair did, a pedicure, quality time with loved ones and maybe a party or two...tis the small things after all.
Enjoy your weekends chickens and be good!