Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Bovvered....nah man, i'm downright WARRRIED!

I don't know whether i am officially in holiday mode or whether i have finally hit a brick wall.

All i know is that since 9:00am, all i've wanted is a drink...something strong! Being the cheap date that i am, cough syrup at this point would :-) I don't want to be at work...i don't care if deadlines are for today, tomorrow or whenever.

I am officially warried and this attitude ain't going nowhere until the 5th of January people!

Hehehe, now i am fantasising about owning one of those nifty mini-silver flask and have it attached on a garter belt so i can take quick swigs throughout the day, lol.

I know i'm not alone, after all, y'all probably reading this during office hours instead of doing some constructive work innit, tehehehee.

2008 Annual Self Audit: So i'm performing a self-audit for 2008, and lets just say, things ain't balancing!

Some figures are either waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out or not appearing on the balance sheet like they should! There are more liabilities appearing than actual assets, clearly in 2009 i will need to remedy that...speaking of which, maybe i should work on my goals and resolutions for 2009 - that sounds like a swell way to procrastinate.

Let me go walkabouts, i need to look like am doing something...just think, there are still 5 more hours to my working day, boo!
PS So i found some Someecards that capture exactly how i feel about work in a way that only a Someecard could! Enjoy chickens.




7 comments:

Don't believe a word I write said...

Feeling your pain, Bru.
Sheesh!
Great self audit.

Vimbai said...

Dude, i just want a drink :-) T-minus 10 days and counting!

When do y'all officially end work for the year by the by?

ShonaVixen said...

hmmm gurl, its so damn cold here, i've got a cold,& even i nearly cried with my god-daughter in the morning for not wanting to wake up!!!I swear ndarohwa mbama nechando...lol...i could drink a Disaronno on the rocks right about now!!..LOL..I dont do resolutions no more (that was my resolution for 2008 and m sticking to it!!)
I need some hot food i think or is it a salad,with olives, goat cheese, sun dried tomatoes, ....and some biltong...awww mehn!!..Lol

Vimbai said...

Shona, you are killing me! Since when did a salad become hot food! Dude, you need some comfort food or something to help you face the day....ooooh, you need some sticky toffee malva pudding, yummmy. Or a shot of something lethal, hehehe.

I guess this wouldn't be a good time to mention that i had some biltong over lunch, muuuuuuhahahaha :-)

ShonaVixen said...

hmmm hmmmm cherooooooooo(oooh wiv ma girl we say 'cherooo' instead of whateva..lol)to your biltong eating behind!!
Nope i didnt say salad was hot food ekse, come on now, dont jorl out on me sideways china..lol..i said either hot food or salad..
still mad at your biltong eating behind!!!!

Funms-the rebirth said...

erm, dont wanna rub it in ur face that im on vacation right now.....lol
im with u on that self audit, i think i'd take one too.........
i love those cards...... hey, hang in there!

Vimbai said...

Shona: Cheroooooooo??? Do you say it in a high pitched voice coz it sounds like a word you have to say in a squeaky voice, hehehe.

You can hate all you want...but i still had me some biltong na-na-na-na!

Funms: Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, why are you already on holiday! No fair *pout*!

Let me know how your self-audit goes, mine showed all the disnyongoros/chaos that are the sum parts of my life apparently!

Send me a postcard :-)