Friday, October 17, 2008

100% bru!

Right now i'm working with a guy who constantly says, "100%" in place of, "That's cool" or "No worries". I find it absolutely hilarious. And now some of my mate's are using it and think it sounds...retarded actually, lol.

Watch, i am probably gonna start using it myself just now, "When in Rome, do as the Romans."

-------------------------------
Hoza Friday people! I am so very happy to see the back of this week. It's been crazy at best, not only work wise but otherwise too.

Indecent Proposal: I don't know what kinda of pheromones i'm giving out this week, or whether i have a sign written on my forehead that screams, "Please preposition me for s*x!".
Hameno man, but its kind of funny, in a "haha, you wish" kind of way.

Have you heard it: Ooooooh, you can hate all you want but when Beyonce puts down a track, she's gives it her all...100% even, hehehehe. I heard her single "Single Ladies" in the car on the way to work this morning and was bouncing all over my seat! I can't wait for her new album man!

I do have a question though, B's always singing about "To the Left" type scenarios, but ummmm, either she's getting fodder from her girlfriends coz she's been with Jay since the break of dawn saka when exactly did she find herself in such scenarios. Then again, she's probably got some pretty angsty song writers to provide her with the fodder, hehehehe.

Okay chickens, have a lovely weekend and be good!

Love

V x

5 comments:

ShonaVixen said...

100% nhai?Now I'm going to start using that one..lol..
Bey's two singles that are out @ the moment 'Single Ladies' and If I were a Boy are my tunes of the moment, Single Ladies i love the song, video and hell i just love Mrs Jay-Z..loves her!!And you should see me dance to that song...i rock the dance floor if i do say so myself..lol..
And the new album will have 2 cds...one repping Ms Bey and the other repping Ms Sasha...go gurl!!!

Ok bru,you have a 100% weekend ne!xoxo

Vimbai said...

I am loving your lack of modesty, hanzi "i rocke the dancefloor". Okay, we must have a blogger's dance-off sometime soon, lol.

Heeeeeeeee, 2CDs from B, eish, i am beside myself now.

LOL, hope you also have a 100% weekend bru!

Jade said...

That is a choooooon!!! Heard it first time yest and was bouncing in seat too :-D Hate it or love it y'all, the B's on top.

Vimbai said...

Lol, its a chooon for real! in my next life i want to come back as Mrs Carter :-)

n0days0ff said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's glad queen B is back.I think rihanna should take a vacation cause her time is done for now