Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wardrobe Malfunction (sans Justin Timberlake)


It's just one of those man, just one of those days!


Fluff is the order of the day! Whilst trying to figure out what to wear to work this morning, i realised that all my clothes are covered in fluff. Throwing new towels into the washing load is not advisable! It doesn't help that i am a static-y person by nature, if there's fluff in the air, rest assured it will find its way to me. It also doesn't help that it's drier than the backside of a rhino stuck in the Namib desert outside, thus promoting all things static-y!


So after sifting and finding the least fluffed up item of clothing (where's a lint remover when you need one), i eventually make it work. Thing is, as i walking from the car park to the office lets just say things feel breezier than they really should. I look down and realise that the original slit on the front of my skirt has...well, its grown by a least an extra 3 or 4 cm's, which doesn't sound like much, but the original slit was already quite high. So yah, today peeps in the office are gonna cop more than an eyeful.

All i need now is to pop out of my shirt or something, then i will call it a day, lol :-)

-------------------------------------------------

The dotted line: My cousin back home was good enough to breakdown just how the power has been distributed in Zim. I was looking at the list of "newly" appointed ministers (ummm, there seemed to be quite a few "old" favourites on that list) and was baffled when i came across the title of Minister of Prisons? Come now, doesn't prison administration fall under whomever is Minister of Justice etc? Thought that rather random! Anywho, with the ink still drying on this contract, lets hope things start looking up :-)


Who Would've Thunk: So this is my 100th blog post of the year, and my 300th blog post ever.

For someone with the attention span of a gnat, i am mad chuffed and impressed that i've even got this far, lol. Thanks to those of you who drop by and give my humble blog a read, keep coming through and drop a comment when you get the time!

11 comments:

skc said...

So let me get this straight. You're wearing a skirt rendering your lower half unshielded from leering eyes?

Poor thing

*hi fives all the bruthas*

Vimbai said...

Lol, i can always count on you for empathy! Bra, this skirt issue is quite serious, i cant properly sha.

Nyasha said...

hepi hepi hepi!

Vimbai said...

Hepi hepi hepi what though? You're a nutter with your drive -by shoutouts :-)

Vimbai said...

My bad Nyash, the penny, she is finally dropping, haha. Thanks sweets xox

Wazzie said...

Had one of those in first week of ol jobbo - that lovely skirt Nyash gifted me with the pleats - well them pleats go themselves carried away. Stood up in a meeting to get coffee and treated room of my 8 suppliers to me knickers (yes I was wearing some his time phew!). Suffice to say I am the blokes fav client.

Vimbai said...

Hahahaha, so that's how you get your clients innit!

Wazzie said...

Darling I am the client xx

munhu said...

i got a visual...i got a visual...Wazzie...sit back down this instant !!!

ShonaVixen said...

hey Vimbai...first time on ur blog and am absolutely loving it hon!!!
I clearly laughed when i read about the Minister of prisons...lol...lol...do they anticipate more prisons or somthing?lol...Congrats on the 100 posts!!xoxo

Vimbai said...

Hey Shonavixen, LOVE the name chica! Thanks for dropping by :-)