Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Faking the Funk

The winter thermal vests have been pulled out again as this cold front shows no sign of letting up! Even though summer temps of 28degrees plus have been predicted for the weekend, Unwritten, I suggested you pack some winter woollies for your trip to the city of Gold this weekend.

So even though there’s nothing summery going on, I was decided to fake the funk and act like it was summery which entailed dousing myself in bronzer foundation before leaving the house.

Once again, I think I was bit too heavy handed with the foundation and let just say, I’m rocking that two-tone look :-)

My face and my neck are NOT the same skin shade, hehehehe, at least I am sparkling!

Either way, lookout summertime, ‘cause I am definitely looking to get my shine on!

-----------------------------------------

Some Like It Hot: I have the blandest taste-buds on earth! Even the mildest form of chilli has my eyes and nose tearing, its actually quite sad.

Today I decided to venture out and try some hot chicken for a change, none of this “Lemon and Herb” what-what. Lets just say, 3 glasses of water and a runny nose later, I can STILL feel that “mild” chilli burning my lips. Baby steps I guess….

Grasping at Straws: When a celebrity feels the need to report on how they feel their farts smell like roses, eish, you realise that things are tight and they’ll make a story where they can…isn’t that right Jessica Simpson!

Random Rant: The ladies reading this can empathise, what's with buying like a thousand hair bands and not being able to find one???? I turned my bedroom and bathroom upside down this morning trying to find one of those critters! Watch, one of them will turn up when i actually don't need one, Murphy's Law and what-what!

9 comments:

Don't believe a word I write said...

Argh, hairbands!!!! Can never find the bastards! They go where the pens and single socks go. By the way, you look good - I don't see two-tone.

munhu said...

DBAIW...are you referring to Rihaana in the picture?

Vimbai said...

Hahahahaha Munhu, if DBWIW thinks i look like Rihanna, why not? I was gonna full endorse the whole "ignorance is bliss" till your little correction, hahaha.

Don't believe a word I write said...

Oh, is that Rihanna?
Well, aren't you pleased that I imagine you are as attractive as she is? :-)

Vimbai said...

Hey, if in the blogosphere i am a Rihanna look-a-like, i am gonna ride on that wave! It could be much, much, much worse, hehehe.

munhu said...

i just want you to know I have beefs that you decided to release Re-loaded with Take A Bow after I had already bought the album...what was that all about???

Vimbai said...

Jay-Z made me do it...enuff said!

Eb the Celeb said...

keep sparkling missy... keep sparkling

Vimbai said...

Will do :-)