Friday, August 22, 2008

The Announcement: Woza Friday!



"Everybody i'd like to announce
throw your hands up when we in the house
yeah this is hip-hop baby
i'm gonna take you to the tip top baby
& tell your girl that the tickets is out
and we gonna do this till they
kickin' us out
coz this is hip hop baby
I'm gonna take you to the tip top baby"


"Common feat Pharrell 'The Announcement'


I woke up in a supremely good mood this morning, no idea why other than the obvious, it being Friday and all! It does help the days are getting warmer and holiday plans are in the works, bring on the heat!

My internal summer jam mixtape is looking a little something like this at the moment:

1) Jay-Z - "Jockin' Jay-Z"
2) Jesse McCartney - "Leavin'"
3) Common feat Pharrell - "The Announcement"
4) Estelle - "More than Friends"
5) John Legend feat Andre 3000 - "Green Light"
6) Mark Ronson feat Lily Allen - "Oh My God"
7) Keyshia Cole - "Heaven Sent"
8) Lil' Wayne - "A Millie" (and every other remix of it)
9) Jennifer Hudson - "Spotlight"
10) Estelle - "No Substitute Love"


----------------------------------------
Before i sign-off and wish you all a wicked weekend, i have to leave you with true gems!

I happened upon these Someecards and to say they're freaking hilarious is an understatement!

There're a few in their collection i really need to send out to a few people *cough*. I wish i could upload the 20-odd cards that are cracking me up, but that would be overkill...so here are a few to whet your appetite and

Enjoy!








2 comments:

Melanie said...

OMG, I am TOTALLY a someecards.com user. In fact, I have yet to find an event for which one of these cards is NOT perfectly applicable! I was even able to find one the other day to send to my sister the day she divorced! Shit, someecards is the bomb!

Vimbai said...

Those Someecards deliver sarcasm/silliness/spite all with a big ole smile :-) You gotta love it!