Friday, July 18, 2008

Sushi for Beginners

I love me some chicken...darnit, i love me some steak and i am a huge fan of all things seafood related...but who would have thought that i would be so fond of kelp.

Never has kelp looked more attractive than when its in the form of sushi. I am a novice at this sushi game, but dude, its so tasty and covers most of my core food groups (read: i will eat anything) and can't wait to indulge in it again.

This week has been crazy busy, actually when is it NOT crazy busy...but this week was too crazy. Topped off with a mind splitting migraine, besides the sushi encounter, this has not been my week.

Experiencing womanly troubles has also exacerbated the whole situation, i blame the Full Moon...it makes me go kinda nuts to say the least.

I am hoping the weekend is restful and i manage to tackle my bad hair situation, i could be a dead ringer for Don King (without the gray bits though).

Have a fantastic weekend people,

V x

No comments: