Friday, May 16, 2008

TMI: Too Much Information


Warning: Not for sensitive readers

I only put that disclaimer up because there are always a few people that always want to change the subject when this topic comes up...so you have been warned...i don't want any complaints, you here.

Anywho....So how do i put this delicately, mmmh.

For the past few days i have been feeling sluggish, well more sluggish than usual anyway and i finally twigged yesterday that it was 'cause...well...ummm...things hadn't ummm moved in a while.

I was really distressed about his, went and ate bowls and bowls of branflakes and fruit and nothing happened...drank lots of water (lukewarm and hot) and nothing happened. Was now seriously freaking out, for goodness sakes, i jumped up and down the spot for 5 minutes and that didnt help.

Then a good friend of mine had a bright spark, she suggested i drink a mouthful of Castor Oil. I wasn't sure what it was and this point i was running fast out of ideas so i chugged a mouthful of it down....have any of you ever drank Castor Oil, holy moly! It was like drinking liquefied Vaseline, yuck.

Without going into details, lets just say the Castor Oil worked...maybe a little too well in fact.

Have a great weekend everyone,

V x

7 comments:

Don't believe a word I write said...

You have just described an ordinary dinner conversation in my family. Another sure-fire winner in this regard is dried pears. Effective!!

Vimbai said...

Haha, my family too! I swear, after a few of the convo's we've had over dinner, nothing...NOTHING can put me off my food at this point.

Dried pears you say, mmmmh, never heard of that one but good looking out :-)

skc said...

Hehehe, I prefer to assume that girls are made of cotton candy and they don't fart or burp or take dumps.

So I'll blissfully pretend I didn't read this post :)

Vimbai said...

You are clearly living in denial mate, but if that's what gives you peace of mind, then i won't take it away from you, hehehe.

Skinny Girl said...

Not TMI at all!!!!!
Quite a normal conversation for me, I'm a nurse and all nurses are bowel obsessed.
Next time, try some prune juice. That stuff goes right through me!
S X

Vimbai said...

Yay, another one for my club! I love my girlfriends coz they're bowel obsessed too (altho if you probably asked them, they would deny it).

I would have taken prune juice as my first choice, but sadly, not a prune to be found anywhere at the time.

Skinny Girl said...

LOL, ach well, caster oil it is then hey?

YAY, more chicks to talk poo with!

I love to talk shite.

Mwah
S X