- Being 25kg of excess luggage and trying to bat your eyelashes to the check-in but still to no avail and have to part with some very pretty notes *pout*;
- Sitting in front of 3 noisy brats all under the age of 6 years old who spent the majority of the time kicking my chair, feeling up my arm and screaming very, very loud.
- Realise mid-flight that i am going to a country where its inhabitants are making it very, very clear they have no love for my countrymen through unspeakable acts of violence...*gulp*
- 30mins on new soil am chanting a mantra, "This is Home now, This is Home now" but can't shake off the overwhelming desire to go and catch next flight home; Am prepared to pick 1 million % inflation over the likelihood of getting lynched in the streets any day. But suck it up, stiff upper lip and all that.
- Keep feeling like i am a girl from [insert small town of your choice] trying to make it in the big city...very cliche, but if they are gonna make a movie about me in the near future, i am open to Joy Bryant playing me, hehehe.
After 4 hours in new city/country, start chilling out and manage to come up with more pros than cons about my move (yes, i wrote a list)
I am ready to embrace the change, BRING IT!
Have a great weekend people,