Thursday, April 24, 2008

My Eye's Wide Shut

Ouch, ouch, ouch!

Somebody please tell me why I got a freaking sty on my left eye* Thankfully, you can’t actually see it and hopefully it doesn’t mutate into anything horrid anytime soon. It explains why my left eye was tearing up all day by itself (read: unprompted by a soppy advert or Hallmark film). I felt like one of those soapie stars from The Bold & Beautiful who always seem to only cry in one eye.

In my culture, if you get a sty in your eye it means you’ve seen someone of the opposite sex naked! Honestly, I don’t know who came up with such maratas** ‘cause most of you reading this here blog would have been struck down days ago, hahaha.

No, but seriously, I have not looked at any naked anyone’s in a very long time, so what gives?

I was going to be mean and post a pic of a sty, but thought better of it***. I mean, I would have to look at it everytime I got onto my blog and honestly, I don’t really need a reminder that I have/had one. Instead, I put a mini-montage together of pretty eyes instead.

Have a fabulous weekend people, x

* Hey, that line sorta rhymed, clever me
** Rubbish, Bull-dust
*** More like i got put off by the gems that Google Images had on display, urgh!

2 comments:

Wazzie said...

hon your sty is your eye's way of complaining about the extra work out it got recently - LOL

Vimbai said...

Lol, actually the extra work out probably fixed my eye...its much better, thanks.