Friday, February 15, 2008

Post Valentines Day Monologue & Another Meme

Blogger was definitely not my Valentines yesterday! I couldn’t post anything or even comment on any other blogs, hmmph!

Ah well, that just meant more time for me to oooh & ah over my gifts & flowers from my honey (thank you babe!).

Otherwise, it was business as usual yesterday, being the rebel-without-a-cause that I am reputed to be *splutter splutter*, I didn’t wear any red, it was green all the way baby, how bad a*s am I, hahahaha.



Love Poem

Sharing one umbrella
We had to hold each other
Round the waist to keep together.
You ask me why I’m smiling
It’s because I’m thinking
I want it to rain for ever.

Vicki Feaver

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was tagged by Ruby AND Blondie to do this meme, so here it goes;

The rules are as follows:
# Link to the person who tagged you
# Post the rules on your blog.
# Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
# Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
# Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.

1) I can recite & reenact the dialogue, songs & dance moves from The Wizard of Oz. This is may all time favourite movie and I’ve probably watched it over a hundred times and never get sick of it.

2) According to my mother, my first word, as a child was “toilet”, don’t ask! While everyone else was saying Mama & Dada, I was calling out for the latrine. Suffice to say, I was potty-trained in record-breaking time!]

3) I own a lot of shoes, 41 pairs and counting to be exact. I should be ashamed of this fact, or so I’ve been told, but you know what…I sleep easy every night J

4) I hate beetroot, can’t stand the stuff. It always tastes like its got bits of soil stuck in it no matter where I eat it or how it’s prepared.

5) I secretly wish I could cut all my hair off and never have to bother with figuring out how to control it every morning. Sadly, there are two problems with this fantasy…a) I have a terribly shaped head for going bald purposes that is, well meaning friends have advised me on countless times NOT to do it…ever and b) I just want to see what it looks like then get my hair back like 15mins after, and seeing as that’s not a possibility, the hair stays.

6) I am well versed in technical figure skating lingo and am an amateur critic for the sport (yes, it is a sport). I can tell a masterful triple-toe loop from a crap one.

7) I really love cycads, random, but there it is.


Seeing as my usual tag buddies have already done this, I am only going to tag two people”

Stripped Bare
Don’t Believe A Word I Write

Have a great weekend chicas and chicos

V x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ay, cut your hair if you like. Cut it all off, even shave your eye brows off too. Just as long as its all grown back by the time I see you again :)

Vimbai said...

Ko, what happened to unconditional love and all and all!