Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Mamma Mia, It's a Meme


I've been tagged by the lovely Ruby!

I am grateful for any activity that distracts me from the fact that my car has somehow become the nesting ground for a lot of spiders. To say i'm freaking out is an understatement! *shudder shudder*

The rules are: I have to put my ipod on shuffle and answer the questions with song titles. Enjoy.

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OK?" YOU SAY?
“Kitty Kat” - Beyonce

2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY
“Diamonds are a girl’s best friend” – Marilyn Monroe (no comment)

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
“I belong to you” – Lenny Kravitz

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
“Thinking Underage” – Teddy Geiger

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE
“Keep on Keeping On” – MC Lyte (Ain’t that the truth!)

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO
“Don’t Call Me Baby” – Madison Avenue

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
“Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” – The Temptations & The Supremes (awwwwwww, but its true)

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
“Bug a Boo” – Destiny’s Child (oh gosh, I can’t stop laughing…lol, I’d say its about 50% true)

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN
“Handiende” – Oliver Mtukudzi’s version (lol)

10. WHAT IS 2 + 2?
“Wonderwall” – Cat Power’s version

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND
“Hand in my pocket” – Alanis Morisette “And what it all comes down to, is that everything is gonna be fine, fine, fine…coz I’ve got one hand in my pocket”

12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
“Back to You” – John Mayer (very, very, very accurate…I’ve got chills now)

13. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
“Appletree” – Erykah Badu (life’s too short to be surrounded by bad company)

14. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
“Angel” – Sarah McLachlan (wow, now I am well and truly spooked)

15. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
“Don’t Cha” – Pussycat Dolls ( I swear, I couldn’t make this up if I tried)

16. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
“Fast Car” – Tracy Chapman

17. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
“Canned Heat” - Jamiroquai

18. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL
“It Ends Tonight” – The All American Rejects

19. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
“Son of a Preacher Man” – Aretha Franklin

20. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
“I learned from the best”- Whitney Houston (touché)

21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
“Everything” - Lifehouse

22. WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS?
“Sugar We Are Going Down” – Fall Out Boy


I tag:


Star
Lebo
Joe Black
Not a Fairytale Princess
Smudgie3

14 comments:

Joe Black said...

Haha, seems fun but with my current music collection, I respectfully decline to tempt fate ... the prospect of Metallica showing up in places they shouldn't ... scary!

Ruby said...

he he;-) thanx for participating;-p

Vimbai said...

Joe: Haaaaaaaaaa, what a lame response...i'm not scared of your Metallica, however, if its AC/DC..eish, now THAT'S another story!

Rubt: My pleasure :-)

Natalie said...

Geez, your were spooky! Did you see what will be playing at my wedding and my funeral! hee hee! Spooooky!

Vimbai said...

Natalie: Ooooooooooh, the Losing My Religion as your Funeral song was a bit spooky!

But if you pulled if off right, having your opening dance number from My Chemical Romance could work...in an alternative universe perhaps.

Natalie said...

I know! Weird hey! I have tagged you in my latest post Vimbai! hee hee.
Was so weird writing it.

Vimbai said...

Natalie: I saw it on sheBees blog, i think its such a great idea. But i won't lie, i'm all meme'd out for now...will do it on Friday i'm guessing, will let you know when i do it!

Natalie said...

Thats okay Vimbai, takes a person ages hey? I hope I don't get tagged in any more! hee hee

Anonymous said...

Hang on a tick, what's wrong with AC/DC???????

Vimbai said...

Natalie: Its the Meme season for sure!

Anon: There's a lot wrong with AC/DC, scary sounding music with dudes with scary looking hair, lol.

Star said...

What's this "tagged" business? To do what exactly???? Am confused! And while we're at it - what's a "meme"???? When did you stop speaking and writing in the queen's English??????

Anonymous said...

Excellent question, Star. I was baffled myself. What is a "Meme"???

And Vim....I thought you knew good music. I really did.

Vimbai said...

Star: You have to do the meme on your blog ka, and being tagged means i've selected you to do it (and if you know what's good for you, you will *muuuuuuuuhahahahah*)

Anon: Eish, people, google or wikipedia the meaning of Meme.

Okay, what would you constitute "good" music?

smudgi3 said...

yikes Vim, such a long list! the meme's gonna take forever for me to complete!