Monday, November 26, 2007

Santa baby: My Christmas Wish List

Santa baby,

Be a darling and get little old me a few things
from my Christmas list. I’ve listed them in
order of priority to help you out a little bit
(how very considerate of me, I know).
With less than a month till the big day,
I’m not leaving anything to chance!

So this is my list (the short-and-as-realistic-as-i-could-make-it version anyway)


1. Win an all expense paid holiday for two to The Maldives
2. A year’s subscription to “Habitat – The Art of Living” magazine
3. Gilmore Girls: The Complete Series on DVD
4. Nigella Lawson’s book “How To Be A Domestic Goddess”
5.Yoga & Tai Chi workout DVD’s.
6. BBC Prime’s Jane Austen adaptation of “Pride & Prejudice” DVD
7. A bright red and/or black oblong clutch bag
8. Book - 'Vogue' Covers: On Fashion's Front Page
9. Movies: Bundle of Joy & Auntie Mame
10. World Peace & Good Health for all.

You and I both know that the day is more about the people we share it with and the love and laughter we share on that day…but lots of pressies wouldn’t hurt either, lol.

"Think of all the fun I've missed,
Think of all the fellows that I haven't kissed
Next year I could be just as good
If you check off my christmas list”
Marilyn Monroe – Santa baby





5 comments:

Ruby said...

Very interesting Christmas list you have there! But not too much...I'm sure Santa will be able to make a plan

Vimbai said...

Ruby: Fo' sho' Santa needs to hook a sista up!I think you should write Santa a letter too :-)

Ruby said...

not a bad idea.....his Christmas just won't be complete without a letter from lil' Ruby

Vimbai said...

Get a-writing, i eagerly await your next blog post!!!

Ruby said...

letter forthcoming