Thursday, October 04, 2007

REM 911

My honey is under the impression that I take drugs! Which I don’t btw, well unless you count pharmaceutical ones but even those, I don’t pop them a la House-style with his Vicodin*

Anyway the reason I’m being accused of such leanings is cause my dreams are truly out of this world. I’ve actually taken to not telling people about my dreams anymore, cause a) People tend to think I’m making it up as I go along and b) I don’t need any more evidence stacked up against me to send me to the big white house on the hill with the padded walls!

Last night's dream involved me buying seven lovely kittens from someone in my old neighbourhood. One kitten was bright blue with very, very blue eyes, I called it Frankie after Old Blue Eyes himself, there was a bright pink one which I was trying not to call Pinky (for obvious reasons) and a black spooky looking one that I wasn’t even trying to name, it had shifty eyes. None of those online dream dictionary thingies have anything to help me explain what it all means.

The previous night’s dream was even stranger; my girl friends and I were partying on some pretty high roof tops, feeling like ninjas - or maybe we were ninjas…once again, WTF?

It’s no wonder I wake up knackered after a solid eight hours of decent sleep, my brain has clearly NOT been resting!

PS I see Peas is having a similar problem…

*Is there an actual painkiller drug called Vicodin coz the pharmaceutical company that deals with it is making a killing from free-ish advertising on that show!
** Okay I wikipedia’d it and there is a drug called Vicodin. All Hail the great Wikipedia :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of the word 'leaning'....
- Akon

Vimbai said...

Iwe, get your head out of the gutter and focus!

I'm having a crisis bout my dodgy dreams and you want to want to talk about *ahem*..."leaning".

There is no hope for you, none...:-)

Oj Klab said...

The voices in your head are telling you to take Vicodin :-)

Vimbai said...

As a wise person once told me, "Don't say No to drugs...say No Thank You."

Enuff said

Anonymous said...

Did you buy the kittens from Claire? Maybe you want to be Irish?? I think I have taken too many Vicodins meself - hee hee haw haw haw
W xx

Vimbai said...

It was the neighbours on that side, but the other side...where vanaTapfuma and the peeps who had dobermanns lived!

but it wasnt either or them, hameno sha.

Mag said...

Where did you get that pic from? It's really pretty!! Do let me know :)

Vimbai said...

I can't for the life of me remember where i got that pic...use Google Images type in Dreams and look thru the pictures that come up, that's how i found that one...

Yup, it really is pretty!