Monday, September 03, 2007

The Young & The Restless

Ever have one of those days where you feel kinda antsy or frustrated!!?

On a scale of 0 – 100%, 100% representing living ones life to the fullest and extreme max, I feel I fall somewhere round 25% - and I feel I’m being generous with that figure coz on days like today, I feel like I’ve further dipped to around 18%. Tis depressing stuff indeed, and all this coming from the-glass-is-half-full kind of girl.

Never one to wallow for too long* the only way to get yourself out of a pickle or rut is to do something about it. However, what happens when you’ve given it your best shot and exhausted every possible avenue in search of a new change or opportunity? Let me tell you what you do, you whip out a novena to St Anthony the appropriately named Miracle Worker. Coz ladies and gents, a miracle would be greatly appreciated right about now!

Weekend Recap

The mountains were lovely, the air was clean, twas pretty tranquil and just perfect really. The company I kept was pretty awesome, made some new friends and cemented some relationships with some old ones.

6 comments:

Star said...

How can you be feeling depressed after a lovely weekend musikana?

Vimbai said...

I guess coz it was such a lovely weekend, it highlighted all the other crap going on....that and i may be pms'ing, hehehe!

Anonymous said...

Ah honey - will be praying for a brighter life for ya.
Wxx

Vimbai said...

Thanks sweets, most appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Feeling like a million bucks yet, sweetie??? (Not Shona bucks, but mari kwayo)

- SDDP

Vimbai said...

I'm on top of the world hun...feeling like a gazillion US dollars, lol