Friday, August 03, 2007

Brushing the dirt off my shoulder :-)

Today “I’m feeling like a pimp” and as Jay would confirm, “Ladies is pimps too.”

There is cause to celebrate today coz i got my results of a major exam I wrote back in June, and….I PASSED!

Am so psyched and ridiculously happy, that exam was no joke (it took years off my life!) so to celebrate drinks are definitely being had tonight!

Have a wonderful weekend beautiful people!
V x

Sometimes by Sheenagh Pugh

‘Sometimes things don’t go, after all
From bad to worse…

Sometimes our best efforts do not go
Amiss; sometimes we do as we meant to.
The sun will sometimes melt a field of sorrow
that seemed hard frozen: may it happen to you.”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done pumpkin u did us proud!
Def some champers when u get here
W

Vimbai said...

No more alcohol please, am still feeling very fragile from weekend celebrations.

Anita said...

Congratulations...so what does this make you now?

Vimbai said...

It makes me pretty smart, that's what it makes me,hehe.

On the serious, it makes me more marketable and have higher earning potential.