Friday, April 13, 2007

Over familiarity...

when not warranted, breeds contempt!!!!

I’m in a hissy - pissy mood, so bear with me while I vent!

1. If I’ve known you for less than a second please DO NOT…I repeat, DO NOT feel free to abbreviate my name.

2. If I don’t know you please take heed of the “personal space” rule that states that you must keep at least 3 feet away from me at all possible times…if I can smell you or feel intimate bits of your anatomy then we’ve got a serious problem.

3. &*^%ing use your indicator/blinkers, I’m not a &^$%ing mind reader.

4. If the water jug is empty, fill it up…don’t put it back into the fridge *grrrr*

5. If I lend you something, return it to me in a timely fashion…not like many moons later when I have to borrow it back just to get my ish back.

6. And my major pet peeve is best summarised in Missy Elliot’s song, “This is for my people” ; C

Can't stand when a DJ fuckin up the song

Know I'm tryna to shake my ass all night long

Cuttin up the same shit all night long

High 'fore I got there, now my shit is blown

*sigh* I’m feeling better now I got that out of the way!


On the random: To all y’all superstitious types, hope your Friday 13th day goes by uneventfully!

Have a great weekend people!

4 comments:

Anita said...

Shame girly - am kinda glad I am so far away...with the mood you are in! ;) Hope things are well with you, and you manage to cheer up for the day. Have a superb weekend. Here is a *hug*. X

Vimbai said...

Awwww, thanks for the hug, was very much needed! Am feeling much better now.

Have a superb weekend too!

Blessing said...

eish Vim, kwakanaka??
if I can smell you or feel intimate bits of your anatomy then we’ve got a serious problem.
..LOOOOOL!

Anonymous said...

lol you are a pill!!