Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Death warmed over...

So the fever's gone, but in its place are a whole lot more symptoms that i won't go into, there are some queasy ones amongst you and i just couldn't do that to you.


If you're sick they should really give you the whole week off. I did pull a sickie yesterday but had to come in today. urgent work to do blah blah blah, the usual. My workmate and i are having a competition to see who can be the most unconstructive in the office today...she's winning with the amount of personal calls she's made this morning alone.

Being the last day of the month we also have quite a few farewells in the office (read: we have a MASS exodus). I can't help but wish that i was one of the ones leaving...mmmmh, this feeling feels very familiar, ah yes, the last time i had it i left my last job. I guess all i can say is watch this spot.

7 comments:

Miao said...

A mass exodus is going to take place in my office too. Good thing that I'll only be here for 6 months though.

Vimbai said...

Where is everyone going..i wanna go too *pout*

Lucky you, i don't think i could stomach another 6 months!

Jingoistic said...

I have never gone off sick, ever. Even if I was riddled with the plague I'd drag myself into school...

jo said...

oof i hate being sick. get well soon!

Vimbai said...

Wow, we have a dedicated scholar in our midst...never say never *evil chuckle*

Yup, i hate being sick too...but hopefully i'll be as right as rain soon.

Crashdummie said...

Glad to hear your doing better. Make sure that you are taking your vitamins! ;)

Cheers

Vimbai said...

Aww thanks.

PS Love that Kaiser Chiefs song Ruby, looked them up, they're good!