Monday, September 04, 2006

Wedding Bells are a-ringing!

Gosh, i don't know what's in the air but it's definitely catching! Everyone i know is getting engaged!!! Last nite, my catch-up-on-work session was interrupted by a rather estatic Anita with "fabulous news" that Dave had proposed. I was in shock...and i'm generally unshockable...but what a lovely shock this was! Of course, i had to get the full story out of her..ie how it happened, where it happened, whether there was a North-Easterly airflow and what angle the sun or moon was at - basically i am very detailed orientated! I even got to gush to the groom-to-be how happy i was for them both.


"Anita & Dave "
Congratulations on your Engagement
Here's wishing you MANY years of bliss and blessings!


2 comments:

Anita said...

Wow Vim, thank you so much for your kind wishes. It made my heart melt when I read your kind words. Thanks for being such a thoughtful and amazing friend. I really miss not having you close by.

David said...

Aaw Vim, thank you for the amazing post and best wishes- you really touched my heart with the effort and kind words, you are truely talented! Thank you. David