Friday, September 15, 2006

Me-licious!


It's exactly one month before my birthday and i'm feeling particularly self involved...so i dedicated this blog to random information you may...or may not want to know about moi!

Last thing you burned while cooking?
I'm sorry...did you say cook??? *frowns at this foreign concept*

Describe yourself in 3 words?
Cerebral, creative & fun loving

How long does it take you to get ready for your day?
35mins..i've got it down to an art form....This includes showering, exfoliating, moisturising, putting my face on and picking my shoes & outfit.

Are you a health freak?
Lol...ummm no, but i'm healthy if that's any consolation.

How many people have thought you were the one?
Well... two, but with the way one of them turned out I'd have to say only one. Can't really be sure though!

What turns you off about the opposite sex?
Those with Sexist, dictator-ish type tendencies who generally don't treat women in general well!

Favorite thing to toast to?
Life, Love and everything in between!

What celebrity would you have coffee with?
Dead: Aaliyah (loved her!)
Alive: Wentworth Miller *swoon*

What celebrity would you not have sex with?
Ummmm...Marilyn Manson i guess (don't know why that was the first name that popped into my head)

What is the main ringtone on your cell?
"Get Low"...so gangsta!

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping..duh!

What was the last tv show you watched?
One Tree Hill and that was like 5mins of it...

What is your top 5 hollywood hottie list?
Wentworth Miller, Jesse Metcalfe, , T.I., Adrien Grenier & Adam Brody

Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Bumris :-)

When/where was the last place you traveled?
SA

How many times have you been in love?
Three times...although i could go all philosophical on you and ask "what is love"

How old will you be in 10 years?
35..eish

What did the last text message you received on your cell say?
"Am running extremely late! Cover for me!"

Sinful snacking weakness?
Black Forest Gateau...mmmmmmmmmmmmmh

What would you do if you could be the opposite sex for a day?
Swagger. I'd walk like my nuts are in a cart and I'm just swaggering behind.

In your cd player right now?
John Mayer, "Heavier Things"...sooooooooooooooo soulful!

What is something you believe in?
Karma and God

What is something you fear?
Spiders *shudder shudder*

Best time to catch you in a good mood?
After a bout of quality retail therapy....i am absolutely sublime!

What is one of your pet peeves?
Selfish, egocentric bastards!

What song are you listening to right now?
Corrinne Bailey Rae - Trouble Sleeping (i have it on repeat)

If you could sucker punch someone right now who would it be?
They know who they are *evil chuckle*

Any secrets?
Nothing I'm willing to put in writing...

Favourite physical part of the opposite sex?
Shoulders and chest... the broader the better....then again nice arms are a plus...as are calves & thighs...darnit, i like it all!

Work attire?
Very dark, solemn corporate colours (i wear very bright underwear to make up for all the sobriety...lol)

Do you think anyone actually has read this far?
I hope not.

3 comments:

Anita said...

Haha - I read all the way to the bottom! Enjoy your weekend girl!

Love
A

Lebo said...

I read all the way to the bottom too - interesting, to say the least. Star told me you were going through a Corinne Bailey Rae addiction too... I'm hooked on Choux Pastry Heart (I'm a sucker for sad songs, you see). Oh, and you dig John Mayer too! I think he's highly underrated. His 1st album, 'Room for Squares', is one of the best albums I've ever heard. I still have not gotten over the song 'Your Body is a Wonderland' on that album.

Anonymous said...

okay now that my passive agressive silence is over! LOL!! I also read to the bottom - Vimsy you are a pill!!