Friday, September 01, 2006

Breathe Again



This was meant to be yesterday's blog but work was kinda crazy.

Yesterday i decided to sport my new totally-in-vogue leather corset belt to work and if i may say so myself, i was truly styling! Its similar to the one in the pic on the far right, but i wore it over a crisp white shirt. What the makers of this contraption forget to mention was one's inability to breath when wearing it!

Initially i couldn't get over my new 24inch waist, made me feel like Lana Turner or Ava Gardner from those TCM flicks...but after having a few dizzy spells & feeling plain uncomfortable, it seems the euphoria was truly short-lived! I do not envy Victorian dames at all. Lets just say, after scoffing myself silly at lunch time, all thoughts of wearing the belt were abandoned.

Fashion truly knows no pain!

No comments: