Tuesday, August 01, 2006

PCD RULES!


Yes, they're lyrics are not the most profound out there...actually, their song's are a bunch of fluff either urging people to leave their significant others (Don't Cha) or full of censored expletives that state the obvious (Beep). Even though i know all of this, it still doesnt stop me from LOVING them....listen there's a time to listen to the reflective tones of Lifehouse/James Blunt/Tracy Chapman/Paul Simon (i could go on) and then there are times you just want to get down with the get down.

My song of the moment for getting down (dancing in this case...*ahem*) has to be the PussyCat Doll's "Buttons"....is it the catchy beat, provocative lyrics or just down right raunchiness of the song. Hameno. Either way,. i'm luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurving it!

The song totally captures my "joie de vive" take on life at the moment, so like the song says,"

I'm telling you loosen up my buttons baby (Uh huh)
But you keep fronting (Uh)
Saying what you going do to me (Uh huh)
But I ain't seen nothing (Uh)

1 comment:

Star said...

Vimbai you're just a HOOCHIE chete!