Thursday, August 17, 2006

Do you Sudoku?


I'm guessing you've all heard of Sudoku...if not, then you've been living under a rock for the past few months. It's this logic game that's very, very, very, very addictive. My mum's been hooked on it for ages, but i'm only understanding its full allure now. I spend my days hunting for puzzles on the internet and trying to solve them. Okay, i admit, i'm a bit pathetic at the moment, but i'm sure i'll get better....no, i'm convinced i'll get better .

If you haven't tried it out i strongly urge you not to be left out on this particular trend.

PS If you figure out the puzzle, holla :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH YEAH I SUDOKU!
Its responsible for a number of my missed deadlines -you cant just start a puzzle and not finish it then theres another and another!! Great for when you are on the crapper too - LOL!
I am not even gonna try the one on ur blog it could end up being a nite of endless sudokurising!
Wazzie