Wednesday, July 12, 2006

"Keep on swimming, swimming, swimming!"

Arrrrrrrrrrgh, the politics of internal office politics is enough to make me wanna tear my hair out of my head! Honestly, people who should be your seniors end up behaving like 5yr olds, people start pulling rank unecessarily, there's all this back-biting, sulking and snide comments. It makes me wonder, where did all the professionalism go? Being so low on the corporate food chain leaves one feeling helpless and inept, there's nothing to do but ride the storm and wait for the sun to peak outta the clouds.

I felt Daniel Powter's lyrics totally capture today's theme for me;

You had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

1 comment:

The Gwai said...

The glass is always half full dear lady, always! :-)